A great mortgage is much more than just rates. Get a mortgage that works for you.
• Set the goal
• Strategize on how to reach it
• Take control (don't let the fine print get you)
• Save money!
Questions? We're here to help!
#1 Mortgage Renewal Strategy
Scott has a strategy that has saved his clients 100’s of thousands of dollars over the years.
This strategy has created many new happy clients, and has been what keeps his existing clients confident in him through the years.
Your Home Equity is a low cost option that can be used to get financially ahead or to solve a financial problem.
Your Home Equity can be used as a tool. It is the most inexpensive way to borrow money for Renovations, Paying Down Debt, Accessing money to Invest or Purchase Revenue property, or even just to make funds available with a Home Equity Line of Credit.
Scott Tremblay believes that everyone can be a home owner – with the right guidance.
For over 16 years I have been Educating, Preparing and Approving First Time Home Buyers. The rules have changed. This is where you will get all the up to date facts and the right advice as well as top notch rates!
Scott has helped many New Canadians into their new home.
As a newcomer to Canada, it’s difficult to know what needs to be done to purchase a home. An expert in helping new Canadians, Scott Tremblay will get you into a home as quickly as possible.
Everything looks good to buy a home, but no down payment!
No down payment program has helped dozens of my clients get in earlier than they ever thought possible.
Being an Entrepreneur can have its challenges when it comes to getting a mortgage.
Scott has developed a customized home ownership and rental property program built specifically for you. (Purchase or Access your Existing Equity). Solutions for the Self Employed!
WHAT'S NEW IN MORTGAGES IN SASKATOON?
Check out our blog for advice and information financing your real estate investment.
- 20 January, 2020 Saskatoon Mortgage RefinanceBy now you have no doubt heard about Canada’s new First Time Home Buyers Incentive. But what is it? How does it work? What are the pros and cons? And what’s the deal with the “shared equity” system?Read more
- 10 December, 2019 InsightsBy now you have no doubt heard about Canada’s new First Time Home Buyers Incentive. But what is it? How does it work? What are the pros and cons? And what’s the deal with the “shared equity” system?Read more
- 30 October, 2019 Credit Rating InsightsAlmost everyone uses credit and having a good credit score is crucial to save money, increase the likelihood to be approved for loans and is key to financial success. Below, we go through what credit is and how your actions affect your credit score. With a knowledge on how to impact your credit score, you can ensure that you have a healthy credit score.Read more