A great mortgage is much more than just rates. Get a mortgage that works for you.
• Set the goal
• Strategize on how to reach it
• Take control (don't let the fine print get you)
• Save money!
Questions? We're here to help!
#1 Mortgage Renewal Strategy
Scott has a strategy that has saved his clients 100’s of thousands of dollars over the years.
This strategy has created many new happy clients, and has been what keeps his existing clients confident in him through the years.
Your Home Equity is a low cost option that can be used to get financially ahead or to solve a financial problem.
Your Home Equity can be used as a tool. It is the most inexpensive way to borrow money for Renovations, Paying Down Debt, Accessing money to Invest or Purchase Revenue property, or even just to make funds available with a Home Equity Line of Credit.
Scott Tremblay believes that everyone can be a home owner – with the right guidance.
For over 16 years I have been Educating, Preparing and Approving First Time Home Buyers. The rules have changed. This is where you will get all the up to date facts and the right advice as well as top notch rates!
Scott has helped many New Canadians into their new home.
As a newcomer to Canada, it’s difficult to know what needs to be done to purchase a home. An expert in helping new Canadians, Scott Tremblay will get you into a home as quickly as possible.
Everything looks good to buy a home, but no down payment!
No down payment program has helped dozens of my clients get in earlier than they ever thought possible.
Being an Entrepreneur can have its challenges when it comes to getting a mortgage.
Scott has developed a customized home ownership and rental property program built specifically for you. (Purchase or Access your Existing Equity). Solutions for the Self Employed!
WHAT'S NEW IN MORTGAGES IN SASKATOON?
Check out our blog for advice and information financing your real estate investment.
- 19 March, 2020 COVID-19 InsightsThese are tricky times. The coronavirus outbreak is creating is a ripple effect across Canada, from our workplaces, to our grocery store, to the bank. With layoffs already being reported in droves, many Canadians are wondering how they’re going to make ends meet. We’re hearing similar questions repeated across the country, like “how am I going to pay my mortgage during the coronavirus outbreak?” We understand. Here are some resources that may be helpful.Read more
- 13 February, 2020 CENTUM NewsOne of our collective passion points at iSask Mortgage Brokers is to make sure that we stay on the top of our game and ahead of the curve when working to find the ideal mortgage rate or mortgage refinancing solution for our clients. We want to take advantage of the best tools and services at our fingertips, and it’s always reassuring to get positive feedback about when we’re putting those utilities to good use to do the best job possible.Read more
- 20 January, 2020 Saskatoon Mortgage RefinanceBy now you have no doubt heard about Canada’s new First Time Home Buyers Incentive. But what is it? How does it work? What are the pros and cons? And what’s the deal with the “shared equity” system?Read more